Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Embracing Africa The Alpha 4th -10th November

Embracing Africa The Alpha (T.A.M.F) is a collection of brand new works of art mostly paintings representing Africa. It is a celebration of Africa, primarily the hard working Women of Africa.

"There was always one man to guide me and help me with my projects when I visited Ghana so I dedicate the Embracing Africa exhibition to my father Tse Ataa Mensah. This year being the 3rd anniversary of the Death, it is with great pleasure and sadness to present this exhibition Embracing Africa The Alpha (T.A.M.F). This exhibition is just the beginning it is the first part of a collection of work, my father was a part of this project. Embracing Africa continues with many more drawings and paintings to be completed for next year."